xo Miley xo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xo Miley xo

All About Miley!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me against the World {Chapter Four}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

Number of posts : 99
Where you from : with my 'crush'
Favorite Miley Song : Goodbye;;
Name : Margaret
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Me against the World {Chapter Four} Empty
PostSubject: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:12 am

Me against the World(M)

Romance/Drama

Miley Cyrus is known as a role-model to all children around but the question here is.. does everybody look to her as a role-model? As Miley won over thousands of older fans, she also lost a lot. These fans had repeated over and over again, "I've lost all my respect for this girl." after numerous times 'revealing' photographs of her had surfaced the net.

Throughout all of this drama, though, Miley struggles to keep her head up while dealing with personal issues as well. Hearts are broken and dreams are shattered.

This story will also contain Niley. So what do ya think ? I don't like the plot so much but I'd love to get other's opinions.

R & R
Heart Peggy Heart

Chapters up;
One
Two
Three
Four

Last edited by itzpeggy on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.david-archuleta.forumotion.net
kays_.

kays_.

Number of posts : 53
Where you from : drama town yea boi
Favorite Miley Song : idk
Name : kays to the lee
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:14 am

WOW im def gonna read awesome summary
Back to top Go down
http://www.la-janis.forumotion.net
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:15 am

^
thanks kays to the lee ! =D
2 more comments.
Back to top Go down
x natalie
Administrator
Administrator
x natalie

Number of posts : 728
Where you from : nick jonas's arms
Favorite Miley Song : I love 'em all!
Name : Natalieeee.
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:16 am

Ohhhhhhhh, I'm gonna love this!
Can't wait for an update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xomileyxo.heavenforum.com
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:22 am

^ thanks Nat ! i think i might just wait for one more review haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
x natalie
Administrator
Administrator
x natalie

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:33 am

haha, okies Smile
Back to top Go down
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:15 am

Chapter One:

A tear slowly slid down the auburn-haired girl's face who sat in front of her computer staring emotionlessly at the screen. What she had been staring at was sickening. The contents of the picture were the girl herself, perking up her lips and narrowing her eyes at the camera whilst her shirt was pulled up and her belly button was exposed. She had stood in her underwear. It's not that part of the picture that had startled her. It's just the fact that somebody would do such a thing to sabotage somebody's career. She didn't understand the person who had done this to her at all. She was far from that kind of person. Though people saw the girl as a 'skank, slut' or any other word, people had to see the real her.

She wasn't just that kind of girl who didn't care what she did at all. She cared for people. Everybody. She didn't like to see anybody get hurt. Hearing her father's voice chime in, she quickly exed out of what she was doing and turned to him, "Yes, dad?" her father walked over to her and pushed a stray hair behind her ear. "Why the long face, darlin'?" he asked, searching her eyes for an answer. "Nothing," she replied quietly. "..just tired." she wiped her face, hoping her father wouldn't notice the tears that kept flowing. "Okay." he replied, not fully believing it. Eventually he'd hear about it anyway and guess what? She'd be punished for taking pictures like that. Just one question. She looked out the window at the stars. Is it a crime to have fun? that's what made her ponder so much.

"Miley!" her name bellowed throughout her room. Her mother, Tish had decided to let herself in uninvited. "What!?" she asked, aggrivated a little. "Hey, watch with the attitude. Now are you goin' to come and eat dinner or what?" she offered. Miley sighed. "I don't feel good." her mother just shook her head unapprovingly and left the room. Miley slammed her door shut and laid in her bed just looking up at the ceiling. Minutes later, a knock was made at her door. She groaned inwardly. "Come in," Tish had came in again, this time with a plate of two chicken wings, some frenchfries and mac & cheese. "I heated up dinner for you." she didn't answer so her mom just placed her plate on her counter next to her bed.

Once her mother had left, Miley chomped down on her food ferociously. In the next five minutes, her plate was empty with just small bits of food. She peaked out into the hallway and saw nobody so decided to place her plate in the sink. "Miles," she cocked her head to the side. It was her younger brother, Braiden. "Mhmm?" she asked, not paying any attention to him and attempting to walk back to her room. "So what? Are you going to tell mom and dad now? Not like they won't find out anyway." she stated as calmly as she could. He looked down, "No.. it's just.. why are you doing this?" and that's when she snapped. "Why am I doing this!? Braiden I'm not some deranged person who goes up putting pictures of myself on the internet to show the world." she yelled. He didn't know what to say so he just left Miley to herself.

When she arrived back to her room, she scavenged through her huge closet for search of a nice wardrobe. After all, the Teen Choice Awards were tomorrow night and she was the host. Miley had to make a good impression on everybody in the audience. She felt the need to apologize again for the pictures but then again she thought, every normal teenager girl does it. for most part, she was right. Most girls around her age have done such things but then some were different. Still, she didn't need to apologize. It's not her personal life she's throwing out there herself. Honestly, she didn't want to go. She'd see a lot of people she didn't want to see including her ex-boyfriend, Nick Jonas. A lot of rumors buzzed around that he had been dating Selena Gomez and that upset Miley. Selena and her were friends and now this? She should've expected it.

The girl didn't understand why Nick had broken up with her in the first place. After the break-up, she blocked him on AIM, deleted his contacts, and much, much more. He told her that she was 'too obsessive' and that things were just becoming 'hectic'. She didn't want to see his face again but she probably would have to eventually. Until then.. Miley just had to keep herself together and show that she wasn't affected by anybody nor their opinions.

A/N: Yeah so.. I was bored. Just FYI, this is like an introduction chapter. I hope people will enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing the first chapter. R & R!

xxP
Heart Peggy Heart

Last edited by itzpeggy on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kays_.

kays_.

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:29 am

amazing i cant wait till you update
Back to top Go down
x natalie
Administrator
Administrator
x natalie

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:33 am

Oh.em.gee! This is awesome!
can't wait for an update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:33 am

aww thanks you guys ! Wub
Back to top Go down
x natalie
Administrator
Administrator
x natalie

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:35 am

your welcomee Smile
Back to top Go down
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:38 am

Chapter Two:

With her younger sister's Barbie brush, Miley combed her straight hair perfectly. "Give me it back!" Noah whined, trying to swipe the brush out of Miley's hand. She had know idea why Miley needed it to begin with. In her opinion, the comb was better against her hair. Miley finally finished with the brush and threw it on the ground, not even paying attention to her younger sibling. She was too in thought about the Teen Choice Awards, which begun in two hours so she had to get ready. She went in her room and sprayed some hairspray on to keep her curls in place. Next, Miley looked down at her body. She was standing in a tank-top and some big sweat pants.

Dress through dress, Miley sadly found nothing. "Mom, I can't find anything good." her mother rolled her eyes and brushed passed her, "Dear, I'm sure you'll find something. Come on," she ushered her. Miley didn't follow. She examined her mothers room and its contents until she spotted her closet. Something stuck out from the rest of the dresses, shirts, and pants that lie in her closet. Looking right and left, Miley peered into the closet and pulled out a beautiful red, black, and tan dress that went down a little bit below her knees. It had spahgetti straps to accompany it's gorgeousness. She heard foot steps and shoved the dress back into the closet.

"Hun, what're you doing?" her mother asked looking between her daughter and her closet of clothes. "Umm.. I was just looking at some things." her mother lifted her eyebrows. "What's that so-called something, huh?" Tish stepped closer to her. "..I was looking at this dress..." she looked down. "Let me guess," she went into the closet and picked out the exact dress that caught Miley's eye. "..this is the dress you were looking at?" Miley just nodded and smiled. "You wanna wear it?" she held out the dress to Miley. She reluctantly took it. "If it's okay with you." Tish grinned. "O f course it's okay with me." she declared. Miley gave a big smile and hugged her mother. "Thanks mom,"

Within the next hour, Miley was ready for the TCA's. She had the perfect make-up, dress, shoes; everything. She was ready to impress the best. Miley grabbed her iPod and cell phone off the counter top and shoved them in her purse, following her parents outside the house. A limo had been waiting outside the house for a couple of minutes. The driver came out from the front door and opened the door. Miley's dad sat in front with the driver as Miley and Tish entered the backseat. During the car ride, Miley didn't listen to her iPod or talk to her mom. She just looked out the window with a serious look on her face.

"You okay, sweeie?" her mother questioned, feeling her head. "I'm fine. Just, you saw the news right?" her mother widened her eyes becoming even more concerned. "No.. what?" Miley sighed and whispered, "That lunatic who hacked into my phone and e-mail put out more pictures of myself for the world to see." she confided. "Oh, honey." her mother embraced her in a big hug. "Your father is not going to like this," she told. "I know." Miley answered, staring into space. "Do you still take pictures like the ones being released?" her mother asked all of a sudden. "No, mom! I just want this all to be done with. Maybe if somebody does something about this stupid hacker person I'll actually go back to being a normal teenager." she was on the brink of tears.

Her mother kissed her forehead, "Don't cry. Come on, ten more minutes and we'll be at the Awards hun." Miley wiped her tears and put on a fake smile. "I'll try." she lied. Her nerves went up as they arrived. She stepped outside the Limo and looked at the many faces of teenagers, children, and adults. She gulped.
Back to top Go down
kays_.

kays_.

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:47 am

OMFG UPDATE i love it
Back to top Go down
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:01 am

thankss !
Back to top Go down
x natalie
Administrator
Administrator
x natalie

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:01 am

-gaspp- Update now PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:03 am

thanks Nat to the Lee !
i'll start asap. x]
Back to top Go down
x natalie
Administrator
Administrator
x natalie

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:06 am

Haha, okies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:46 am

Chapter Three:

Again, Miley faked a smile and walked down the isle waving happily at all the guests. She even shook some of her fans hands as she walked inside. Then she met up with a few friends on the blue carpet. Miley's blue eyes watched Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens clung to each other the whole time as she went towards them. "Hey guys," she said. They looked over at her and both smiled. "Miley, hey!" Vanessa greeted enthusiastically. She pulled her into a hug, "How've things been?" Miley broke the hug. "Eh; not that good but not that bad either." she gave away. Miley's mother came up behind her. "Come on dear, we've got to get you into wardrobe." Miley nodded towards her mother, bid Vanessa and Zac a goodbye and followed her inside backstage.

Immediately Miley was pulled away by her dressers. They slipped off her dress and plunged a T-shirt that read 'M & M Crew' on it over her head. Next, Miley was given sneakers and sweats to put on. In thirty minutes she would be performing with her best friend Mandy Jiroux as the opener. Mandy arrived five minutes after Miley finished getting her wardrobe on. "Hey, oh my god I'm so excited I get to be on TV!" Mandy raved. Miley laughed at her best friend's silliness. They chatted and goofed off until it was time to get out on stage and dance. Once music started playing, Miley and Mandy made their way onto the stage with multiple back-up dancers behind them.

"Are you guys ready to rock tonight!?" Miley screamed, running up to the Mic. Everybody around applauded and Miley went back by Mandy and they started their dance routine. It included a series of celebrities; Chris Brown, Will Smith, Fergie, Monique Coleman, Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez, Mitchel Musso, and the Naked Brothers Band. "Take that ACDC!" Miley and Mandy yelled in unison into the microphone at the end of their dance. Everybody clapped as loud as possible. This time, a real smile formed on Miley's face. She was having fun and was glad to have people enjoy it. "Thank you everybody Mandy and I appreciate it!" Miley put the mic back on its stand and went backstage with Mandy.

A black and white knee-length dress was brought out of wardrobe for Miley to put on during the rest of the awards. Miley slipped it on in a matter of minutes and went back out onstage to start announcing categories and awards. In the next 30 minutes, Miley finally got a good long break from the stage. She had went up with Mandy who gladly waved at the audience, liking the fame. Now, the Jonas Brothers were up onstage getting an award. Vanessa Hudgens was up there, too. For that second, Miley's smile faultered seeing Nick Jonas up on stage. In all her honesty, she missed him. Out of the corner of his eye, Nick looked behind the curtains and saw Miley watching, her arms crossed with an emotionless face. As usual, Nick kept to himself and didn't make a face. He hid his feelings.

After the awards ended, Miley bumped into Selena Gomez while departing the building. "Hey Miley. Long time no talk. What's up?" Selena began. Personally, Miley had something against Selena because of the rumors swirling around about her and Nick dating. The sad thing is, they were actually dating and Miley didn't find it so 'considerate' for one of her friends to date her ex-boyfriend. "I'm okay. How are you?" she asked with no interest whatsoever. Selena's smile faded slightly, "I'm pretty good. You okay?" Miley nodded in response. "I'm fine. Just a little tired from today; that's all," Selena understood and left Miley with her mother, Tish. They went back into the limo. Miley's father was already in the front seat. The driver began to leave and the next thing Miley knew was that her eyes had closed.

"I'll let you know," Miley's eyes fluttered open, hearing a snippet of her ringtone. "Hello?" she answered. "Hey what's up hot chick it's zainy dude." her eyes showed confusion. "What the hell?" Miley looked at the caller ID and it was just a number. "Hey this is hot and zainy bro-zet.", "You're so weird." he kept on going. "Hey this is hot and zainy bro-zet what's goin' down?" Miley frowned. "You're gay." and hung up. She threw her phone on the floor and laid on her pillow as tears slowly cascaded down her fragile cheeks. The next day, a youtube video called "Miley Cyrus gets prank-called by Hacker Trainreq's Friend." another day of embarassment.
Back to top Go down
kays_.

kays_.

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:19 am

OMG UPDATE UPDATE hated that mandy was in it but still awesome
Back to top Go down
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Number of posts : 273
Where you from : Bottom of the Ocean.
Favorite Miley Song : Too much to mention.
Name : Sheryl
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:31 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
PEGGY!!! THIS IS AMAZINGGGG!!
I'm SO SORRY i didn't see this!
This fanfic is AMAZING
It deserves number 1!!
Really, it does!!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"is it crime to have fun?"
that's a question in a celeb's mind indeed, wowww you're so creative for the tca stuffs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vashleyfan4eva.piczo.com
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 9:38 am

aww thanks guys it means a lot! i'll def update soon. :]
Back to top Go down
Schnoodle
Schnoodle

Number of posts : 394
Where you from : Canada
Favorite Miley Song : Obsessed
Name : Emily
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:42 am

Awesome story Peggy Smile I can't wait for an update!
Back to top Go down
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:36 pm

Aww i reallllllllly can't waitt!
Back to top Go down
x natalie
Administrator
Administrator
x natalie

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:32 am

OMG, PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOON Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:07 am

^ Yeah! Pleaseeee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} Empty

Back to top Go down

Me against the World {Chapter Four}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next