xo Miley xo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xo Miley xo

All About Miley!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me against the World {Chapter Four}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

Number of posts : 99
Where you from : with my 'crush'
Favorite Miley Song : Goodbye;;
Name : Margaret
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Me against the World {Chapter Four} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:38 pm

Chapter Four:

She tried ignoring all the negative comments but it didn't help. Miley had felt like someone had ripped her heart out. All this craze with the media.. she couldn't take it anymore. She thought that everybody was out to get her these days; and most people in fact were. Miley sighed, running her hands threw her soft hair. She went on AIM and looked through her old mail messages that were from Nick when they used to date. She smiled, reading them. Why had she ever blocked him in the first? Couldn't they have at least become friends after that? I guess he's too busy touring to have a friend even though he can make time for a girlfriend. Miley went to her buddylist and checked the users he had blocked. Nick was on the list. Most of them were either spammers, fans, or perverts trying to chat with her. One of the people on the list had been Trainreq himself. She knew that was one name she wouldn't take off the list but she did unblock Nick. For some reason, last night when she looked into Nick's eyes at the TCA's she saw something in them. Like, he still had feelings for her or something. To her surprise, he was online. She put him under her list of 'Friends'. She prayed to god Nick didn't know she blocked him but it was pretty obvious since they hadn't talked in a couple of months. Straight off the bat, Miley put her away message on. It scared her to have Nick notice she was online. The thing was, did he have her on his budddylist? Miley didn't want to find out. She didn't want to talk to him but at least unblock him to settle down a few things between the two.

Miley didn't feel like being online as her gaze kept on Nick's name. She pressed the 'sign off' button and laid lifelessly on her bed. There was a knock at the door, "Miley Ray." Oh great. Miley sat up and replied, "Come in." quietly. The door opened slowly. Miley lifted her head up and saw her father with a not-so happy expression played on his face. "Daddy.." Billy Ray sat down next to her on the bed and wrapped his arm around her. "Is there something you'd like to tell me?" he confronted, looking her straight in the eyes. "You saw the video and pictures, I'm guessing?" Miley looked down, ashamed. "I also saw the interview with the guy. He said the pictures were taken around November?.. I hope you're smart enough now to know not to do that crap." she nodded. "I am, trust me." Miley pledged. Her dad squeezed her hand, "Promise me, Miles because I know I'm going to be standing behind you during all of this to catch you if you fall but you have to make sure you don't trip on your way there." Miley leaned on his shoulder. "I promise, daddy." he gave her a big bear hug and she felt safe for once. When Miley's dad left the room, she searched for the interview with the hacker and found it on youtube. After listening to it, her eyes stuck open; horrified. Miley immediately went on her cell phone and deleted any pictures of her in there. She had already exposed of the ones online and changed her passwords for everything. She just wanted this all to be over but it wouldn't be. Trainreq had revealed that he was letting a couple of pictures surface one by one. Who knows how many more pictures and how many more negative comments Miley could take. All she knew was that she wanted this man behind bars. Her mom had suggested she change her screen name but she really didn't feel like it though it was for the best. Maybe all this nonsense with the hacker maniac would stop.

"Did you change your e-mail yet, honey?" her mother questioned as she sat down at the kitchen table for lunch. "Can I do it later? I don't feel like it right now," most of the time, Miley was too lazy to do it. She'd have to save all the screen names, add them, tell them her new screen name. She felt it was too much work but it had to be done eventually. She told herself that if the hacker released anymore pictures of her that that's when she'd change it. Until then, she didn't know what to do. Whether she should apologize or anything. She wondered though What do I have to apologize for? What did I do that made people possibly hate me? Maybe what I did was have fun with friends. Was that so wrong? I guess people take it offensive for celebrities to have fun cause that's just so normal, right?

One Week Later::

"Okay mom, I'll see you later!" Miley yelled before exiting the door with Ashley. "Have fun, hun!" Miley held hands with Ashley as they walked down the street. The two girls decided to go to the mall and shop for the day. You could call it a 'Girl's Night Out.' Nothing had occured with Trainreq the past week so it's been okay for Miley besides the fact that all she could think about was Nick Jonas. Everytime she went online, his name wasn't on the Block list anymore and it frightened her. She didn't know if they would talk or anything. The last time they talked was when they broke up.. "Miley!" she got snapped out of her trance by a hand waving in front of her face. "Huh?" she looked curiously at Ashley. "Is everything okay? You like spaced out.." she put her hand to her forehead. "Oh, yeah sorry. I'm fine. Ooh, this shirt is cute." she picked out a red camisole. "Pretty." Ashley commented. They picked up some lattes after shopping and relaxed over at Ashley's.

"Come on, you can tell me." Ashley took the paper that Miley was doodling on at her counter away. "What's up?" she groaned. "That stupid pyscho." Ashley's eyes narrowed, "Oh yeah, I heard about that.." she bit her bottom lip and thought for a second. "Did something happen again?" she shook her head, "No, it's just, I don't know if anything will STILL happen. I changed my password, deleted all my pictures but he got all the photos I had on my cell and screen name." Miley told; but there was still something in the pit of her stomach bothering her.. Nick maybe? She had no idea to be honest. Miley went home at eight 0'clock and went online. Nick was signed on again. She clicked on his name and pressed "Instant Message." She was clueless as to what she would say, though. "hi" she typed. Miley looked over at the send button. Should she ex out of the I.M. or press the button to send?

R & R and give me your answers as to whether she should I.M. Nick or not. Hope you enjoyedd! (=
Back to top Go down
http://www.david-archuleta.forumotion.net
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Number of posts : 273
Where you from : Bottom of the Ocean.
Favorite Miley Song : Too much to mention.
Name : Sheryl
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:35 pm

OMG I was waiting for this like, AGESSS!!!!
THANKS FOR UPDATING!!!

Oh yes, Nick should PM her back..Miley's feeling a lot of depression, Nick should say "Hi" and make up, I dont know, just PM her back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vashleyfan4eva.piczo.com
itzpeggy

itzpeggy

Number of posts : 99
Where you from : with my 'crush'
Favorite Miley Song : Goodbye;;
Name : Margaret
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:21 am

haha no problem and thanks Sheryl ! i'll try and update soon. :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.david-archuleta.forumotion.net
Squirrelz
Squirrelz

Number of posts : 273
Where you from : Bottom of the Ocean.
Favorite Miley Song : Too much to mention.
Name : Sheryl
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:43 pm

okay! =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.vashleyfan4eva.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me against the World {Chapter Four}   Me against the World {Chapter Four} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me against the World {Chapter Four}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2